Last month, we recognized all the wonderful moms with a basket of goodies. Now we want to think of all the amazing dads out there and treat them to a shopping spree at a store every man loves—Home Hardware!
Schuck Law Firm, the proud successors of Horner Law Office, are giving away this awesome gift basket designed to treat a special dad for Father's Day!
Like our Father's Day Facebook post, please share it, and tag a special dad you would like to recognize in the comments for a chance for that dad to win!
Don't have Facebook?
Like our Father's Day Instagram post, please share it to your story, and tag a special dad you would like to recognize in the comments for a chance for that dad to win!
Entry deadline: June 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm CST
- ~ * ~ -
Schuck Law Firm
Father’s Day Giveaway
The Schuck Law Firm Father’s Day Giveaway will run from June 14, 2021 to June 17, 2021. There are two ways to enter the Contest (please see “How to enter” below).
No purchase necessary to enter.
All contest entries must be received before the Contest Closing Day of June 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm CST. Schuck Law Firm accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for entries that are not received, incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible for whatever reason, including without limitation, due to computer or network or other system interruption, malfunction, failure or breakdown of any kind or duration. Schuck Law Firm reserves the right in its absolute discretion, without any liability to any entrant, to withdraw or modify the Contest.
Schuck Law Firm will make a random draw from all eligible entries received. The Contest winner will be selected on or about June 18, 2021 in Weyburn. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws.
Schuck Law Firm shall be the sole judge and decision maker regarding any dispute regarding the application or interpretation of the Contest Rules or any other aspect of the Contest and Schuck Law Firm’s judgement or decision shall be final.
Schuck Law Firm retains the right in its ole discretion to suspend or change for any reason, the start and/or end dates of the Contest, or to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest in part or as a whole for any reason.
Schuck Law Firm reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual from the Contest and to ban that individual from any future Schuck Law Firm contest who it finds or believes to be tampering with the Contest entry process, the operation of the Contest or is acting in violation of the Contest rules.
How to enter
Contest entrants can be entered the Contest in the following way(s):
No Purchase Necessary – Like our Father's Day Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/schucklawfirm), please share it, and tag a special dad you would like to recognize in the comments for a chance for that dad to win.
No Purchase Necessary – Like our Father's Day Instagram post, please share it to your story, and tag a special dad you would like to recognize in the comments for a chance for that dad to win.
Entry deadline: June 17, 2021 at 11:59 pm CST
The Contest is open to Saskatchewan residents only who are at least 18 years of age and who enter the Contest by being nominated via either the Facebook or Instagram method of entry. The winner is the person whose name is listed on the nominated Facebook or Instagram account.
1. The prize is a Father’s Day gift basket as shown in the photo above. Prize basket features:
$200 Home Hardware Gift Certificate
$50 M&M Meats Gift Certificate donated by Weyburn Home Hardware
Awesome dad socks!
World's Greatest Dad drink set
2. Only one prize will be awarded to one winning entrant.
3. Prize must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
4. In order to claim the prize, the winning party must provide Schuck Law Firm with the following information:
b. Full Mailing Address
c. Phone Number
5. Schuck Law Firm reserves the right to make a substitution for the prize in whole or in part.
6. By entering the Contest the winner releases Schuck Law Firm from all liability resulting from the award and any use of the prize.
7. Winner Announcement: By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their names in publication of the Contest winner and who nominated the Contest winner. Entrants also consent to the use of a photo of the Contest winner receiving the prize in the publication of the Contest winner.
8. By entering the Contest you agree that you have read and are bound by the Contest rules and have complied with them.